Certifications . . .
Yoder Industries is certified to
and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 certifications.
Quality Systems . . .
Strengths of Quality System
On Time PPAP Submission
• APQP / Project Planning Formalized
– QA Practiced at the front line – Ownership by
• Process approach internal
• Responsive corrective action system
– Scrap percent at Die Cast and Process
– On-Time Delivery
– Die Service Tracking
• Preventative / predictive
• Repairs / replacement
• Die Cast Machine
– Machine Maintenance Action Request
• Action needed by machine
and by Action Code
– Trends / reason for repair
– Machine Downtime / Uptime Efficiency
– Track by Machine / Part #
Complete QA Lab
• Real time radioscopic X-Ray
• Spectrograph Spark SpectroAnalyzer
• 60,000 lb. max tensile testing machine
• Brown & Sharpe Coordinate Measuring Equipment
Quality Planning . . .
Yoder Industries’ works with
customer purchasing and
engineering to ensure the design is optimized and critical timings
of any program are met. With the use of Advanced Product Quality
Planning and a dedicated Yoder team, we can ensure the successful
completion of your program and a flawless launch.
• Advanced Product
Quality Planning (APQP)
• Timely PPAP submittals
• MAPPs (Manufacturability Assessment and Process Plan)
• Statistical data in MiniTab
• EPC (Early Production Containment)
• SLC (Safe Launch Concept) utilized with all launches
Enviromental Policy . . .
Dedicated people working together
to continually reduce Yoder Industries environmental impact
and comply with environmental requirements.