Certifications . . .
Yoder Industries is certified to ISO/TS 16949:2009 and
ISO 9001:2008. ISO 14001 Certification August 2016.
Quality Systems . . .
Strengths of Quality System
• On Time PPAP Submission
• APQP / Project Planning Formalized
– QA Practiced at the front line – Ownership by employees
• Process approach internal audit system
• Responsive corrective action system
Performance and Productivity Metrics
– Scrap percent at Die Cast and Process
– On-Time Delivery
– Die Service Tracking
• Preventative / predictive maintenance (trends)
• Repairs / replacement
• Die Cast Machine
– Machine Maintenance Action Request
• Action needed by machine and by Action Code
– Trends / reason for repair
– Machine Downtime / Uptime Efficiency
– Track by Machine / Part #
Complete QA Lab Testing Capabilities
• Real time radioscopic X-Ray
• Spectrograph Spark SpectroAnalyzer
• 60,000 lb. max tensile testing machine
• Brown & Sharpe Coordinate Measuring Equipment
Quality Planning . . .
Yoder Industries’ works with customer purchasing and
engineering to ensure the design is optimized and critical timings
of any program are met. With the use of Advanced Product Quality
Planning and a dedicated Yoder team, we can ensure the successful
completion of your program and a flawless launch.
• Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
• Timely PPAP submittals
• MAPPs (Manufacturability Assessment and Process Plan)
• Statistical data in MiniTab
• EPC (Early Production Containment)
• SLC (Safe Launch Concept) utilized with all launches
Enviromental Policy . . .
Dedicated people working together to continually reduce Yoder Industries environmental impact
and comply with environmental requirements.